"The man who can't write a letter so that it can be read to the end, can hardly cope with the article".
Olga Sevastyanova, editor of the magazine "cosmopolitan"
What do you think, what the author will order the text? The one who will send "beautiful" summary who ask for the job, promised to do his time and, most importantly, for free (!) or the author who will offer the editorial something a little more specific and fits the format?
In School, the authors of the gloss held a webinar Olga Sevastianova, editor of the popular women's magazine. An hour and a half Olga said:
- what has changed in the gloss for the last year and what you need to be prepared authors
- who is the perfect author with which you want to operate,
- why is the first letter to the editor should be given special attention
- what are the main mistakes that potential authors
- some letters just do not need to send
- what should be the text, so you want to publish
- how NOT to write for magazines,
- and who is the "Golden" author!
- She also spoke in detail about all the intricacies of the genre "Cosmo" and gave advice on how to prepare texts for them.
- And, of course, shared their experience!
This webinar is well worth a watch to anyone who wants/dreams/plans to start cooperation with glossy magazines!
To get access to the recording of the webinar "How to become a favorite author of the gloss",
email [email protected] an email with the subject "Webinar Olga Sevastianova".