In School, the authors of the gloss starts training "Humor in the gloss". Whether to learn to joke and what to do, says co-presenter of the course Nadezhda Vlasova.
Nadezhda – candidate of Philology, lecturer VUNTS air force "air force Academy" (Voronezh). He defended his thesis on "Anecdotal in works of A. Platonov of the late 1920s – early 1930s". Examines the poetics of the comic, that is versed in hyperbole, lithotech, metaphors, etc.
– Tell, please, about yourself. What are you doing now, what projects are.
– By training I the philologist, by occupation – teacher of Russian language. One of the projects that I'm associated with the creation of the Voronezh center for the study of the Russian language. Comic – my scientific specialty.
PhD thesis on Philology I defended it at the anecdotal component in the works of Andrei Platonov. He has a persistent reputation of a very dark writer. I was lucky: my thesis Advisor a great sense of humour, in the choice of topics, she supported me.
– Means of creating a comic sounds like a complex academic term. How can I explain in simpler words?
– I would say that those funds that make the text more interesting, alive and informative. Although, of course, that all the "bonuses" of humor as well. The text, written with humor, is better remembered, it is more original, more convincing, more positive.
– Is it possible to learn to joke in the lyrics, writing with humor, to come up with jokes, unusual speed, if you did not initially possess the skills of a comedian?
– Of course. If you suspect that a sense of humor is not among your talents, despair just not worth it. Over the ability to make jokes we can and should work! You can start small: with the reading of those authors, a sense of humor which you like. It could be articles in journals and books like "the Twelve chairs" by I. Ilf and E. Petrov.
Read and watch how "done" the text: how the author is joking, something, what techniques it uses. Record. Try the same thing. Be alert to the ridiculous in life. Develop powers of observation. Try to vary your speech, even a joke made by sample. Immediately it may not happen, but over time will be necessary.
And how hard is it to learn to be funny?
Is easy and difficult at the same time. There are certain techniques that it is possible to learn. The catch is that humor is a kind of style of thinking, way of relating to life. But here, in fact, nothing is impossible. You only need to practice.
– Why did you choose this topic to study? What are you attracted to her?
– It all started with the fact that I couldn't read one of the novels of Andrey Platonov – just couldn't, as if it was written in a foreign language. I never sought the easy way, so the first course I decided to write on this novel. The creativity of Platonova I went to the comic literature of the first half of the twentieth century, and later humor in General. It turned out that it is not only interesting, but also unexpectedly deep subject.
Natalia Zhilyakova, the founder of the school of authors gloss
Write down on the training on "Humor in the gloss"!